Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Top 3 Parks For Children!


#1 Grand Hope Park




Grand Hope Park is at the heart of Downtown LA it is surrounded by sky high buildings and it is one of a kind park with lots of space and sitting area. I take my daughter here all the time and I had never said or  heard any complains about this park. I really recommend this park for parents whose kids are still little like ages 1-5 because you could close the gates of the playground so your child won't go anywhere without you noticing and the park also has day security so it is a very safe environment.



#2 Griffith Park





Griffith Park is a perfect place to take your family for a day at the park! This park is very unique it's everything in one package you have the playground, horseback riding, train ride, and even a zoo! What else can you ask for g check it out!

#3 Pan Pacific Park


This Park is one of my favorite parks because it is very close to me and very clean. Pan Pacific
Park is right next to the Grove and that is a big plus if you want to do a little shopping afterwards.
I really recomend this park to all mothers looking for a very clean and green park because it is surrounded by green grass all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment